Sundarbans is a beautiful and unique destination with a wide range of flora and fauna. Here are some places that you can visit in Sundarbans:
- Sundarbans National Park: It is the largest mangrove forest in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can go on a jungle safari and spot tigers, crocodiles, and a variety of bird species.
- Sajnekhali Wildlife Sanctuary: It is a popular wildlife sanctuary located in the Sundarbans. You can take a boat ride and watch wildlife and visit the Sajnekhali Watchtower, which offers a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- Dobanki Watchtower: It is another popular attraction in Sundarbans that offers a stunning view of the mangrove forest. You can also go on a nature walk and spot a variety of birds.
- Netidhopani Watchtower: It is a historic watchtower located in the Sundarbans. You can climb up the tower to get a panoramic view of the surrounding area and visit the Netidhopani Temple, which is believed to be a thousand years old.
- Bhagabatpur Crocodile Project: It is a breeding center for crocodiles in Sundarbans. You can see different species of crocodiles and learn about their conservation.
- Jambudwip: It is a beautiful island in the Sundarbans, which is surrounded by the Bay of Bengal. You can take a boat ride and visit the island to see the natural beauty and enjoy the serene environment.
- Bonnie Camp: It is a popular campsite in Sundarbans, which is located near the Sajnekhali Wildlife Sanctuary. You can enjoy the wilderness and stay in eco-friendly cottages during your visit.