Here are some do’s and don’ts to keep in mind when going on a jungle safari in Sundarbans:
- Follow the instructions of your guide at all times, and stay with your group to avoid getting lost.
- Wear comfortable and appropriate clothing that protects you from the sun, insects, and other elements.
- Carry enough water and snacks to keep yourself hydrated and energized during the safari.
- Carry a good quality camera or binoculars to capture the wildlife and scenery.
- Respect the natural environment and avoid littering or damaging the flora and fauna.
- Observe wildlife from a safe distance and avoid disturbing or approaching them too closely.
- Listen carefully to the sounds of the forest and try to spot animals in their natural habitat.
- Do not carry any plastic or non-biodegradable items that can harm the environment.
- Do not make loud noises or play music that can disturb the wildlife or other tourists.
- Do not feed or touch any animals, as this can be dangerous for both the animals and humans.
- Do not smoke or light fires in the forest, as this can start a wildfire.
- Do not wear bright colors or strong perfumes that can attract insects or animals.
- Do not venture into the forest alone, especially at night or without a guide.
- Do not try to swim in the rivers or canals, as they can be infested with crocodiles and other dangerous creatures.
By following these do’s and don’ts, you can have a safe and enjoyable jungle safari experience in Sundarbans.
Sonakshi Travels - Sundarban Travel | Call 7980469744 © 2021